Baby Massage for Soothing & Sleep
Are you a new Mum or Mum-To-Be?
Maybe even the first, second or third time round!
It is normal to be worried or anxious about whether you'll be able to get your baby to sleep, what the baby's sleep pattern will be like and how you'll be able to get enough sleep yourself!
Lack of sleep and a stressed nervous system within yourself, your partner and your baby can have a huge impact on everyone's physical, mental and emotional wellbeing, as well as your relationship with your partner and the family dynamic.
So in this beautiful, intimate and nurturing workshop, you will learn:
1. Why the baby may not be sleeping
2. What affects their sleep patterns
3. Effective, efficient and easy to use techniques to soothe, relax and settle your baby for sleep (baby massage, grounding techniques, calming mantras, vagus nerve stimulation)
4. Quick and simple meditation and self-care practices for you! (because babies are affected by your energy!)
5. Essential oils for birthing, postpartum and post birth support
It is important to have these techniques on hand because when a baby gets upset and goes into panic mode, their flight or fight response is triggered, which creates a surge of adrenalin in the body. There is no way they can then be expected to fall asleep. It's like going for a jog and trying to sleep straight away!!
I will be demonstrating and teaching you all baby massage (please bring a doll to practice on), grounding techniques to help soothe the emotional body of the baby, calming mantras, and tips on how to reset the nervous system by stimulating the vagus nerve.
ABOUT YOUR FACILITATOR
Stephanie Dey is a Mother, Doula, Birth Coach & Post Partum Couples Coach who supports women and their families through pregnancy, birth and beyond. She is passionate about keeping the huge transition of babies coming home as smooth as possible and keeping the family communicating and connected!
Erin Connors will be talking about doTERRA Essential Oils for birthing, post-partum and post birth support. Erin has been teaching aromatherapy for three years and is passionate about the vital importance of raising children in a toxic, chemical-free environment.
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding women
- Women who intend on having children and want to get themselves prepared and educated now
- Male/Female partners & friends
Babes who are not yet on the move can attend with you.
Limited Spaces so please book in advance.
$79 early bird is extended until May 13th!!
$99 per person
- Tea, coffee
- Morning tea and snacks
TO BOOK IN:
Please transfer to:
REF: Your Name BM
Or Click Below for PayPal